Toronto Synchro offers two Masters Programs for swimmers aged 20+ years of age. Recreational Masters teams have the opportunity to present their routine at one of our sessional watershows while competitive teams will have the chance to compete at a Provincial, National and International level.
Age and Synchro Ability
20+ and all are welcome!
Time and Location
Havergal College, Saturdays 11am-1pm. NOTE: occasional backup pool: Lawrence Park CI, 2pm-4pm
NEW this year! Payment by Class Passes! 6 class pass $180, 12 class pass $335 (expires June 30 2018)
Looking for a great workout?
Want to improve your flexibility, strength and swim skills in a fun, pressure-free environment?
Ever wonder how hard synchro really is?
Then join Toronto Synchro’s recreational masters program, specifically designed for adult swimmers of all genders! Through skill and swim development, this program encourages fitness and strength, with an emphasis on having fun and team-building. No previous synchro experience is required! Swimmers will work at their own pace with supportive coaches through each 2 hour practice.
NEW THIS YEAR!: More Flexibility with our Class Pass Payment System!
Don’t worry about having to miss a class or arrange makeups! Buy a Class Pass for 6 or 12 classes. Participants notify coaches of any absences 48 hours prior to practice, and that session is not counted in the total used. For maximum benefit and routine development, we do strongly encourage participants to attend as regularly as possible.
All programs subject to Toronto Synchro’s financial policies:
- All programs are dependant on adequate registration. Any programs cancelled by Toronto Synchro will be given a full refund.
- All swimmers must register online and agree to the applicable Toronto Synchro waivers to be allowed in the pool
- Swimmers will receive their Class Pass(es) at the first session. They need to be shown at each practice and will be hole-punched by a Toronto Synchro coach.
- All swimmers must register for the weeks you want at the beginning of the Term and confirm their attendance with the coach or Recreational Coordinator at least 48 hours prior to each practice.
- Renewals of passes: email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an etransfer for new passes. No 12 week passes sold past March Break.
- There is a $25 fee for NSF cheques
- No refunds are given after the 3rd practice attended. Any refunds are subject to an administration fee of $70, including Mandatory Synchro Ontario swimmer registrations.
- All swimmers are responsible for payment of personal equipment for training
4 hours per week
Saturday, September 23rd, Noon-3pm
Email email@example.com to register.
Tryout fee applies.
Toronto Synchro’s Masters Competitive Program launched in September 2015. While new to Toronto Synchro, the core of this program formerly existed as Synch TO.
Under the direction of coach and former Olympian Valerie Hould-Marchand, the Masters Competitive program will begin the 2017-2018 with Tryouts on Saturday, September 23rd, Noon-3pm at Riverdale Collegiate. All those interested in participating in tryouts, please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The $25 tryout fee is payable by etransfer to email@example.com or in cash at tryouts. Practices will begin in October.
Toronto Synchro’s Masters Worlds Team trains 4 hours/week to compete in provincial, national and international competitions. They just had great success finishing 4th at the FINA World Masters Championship in Budapest.
Toronto Synchro’s Masters Provincial team trains up to 3 hours/week to complete in Provincial meets such as Central North Regionals and the Masters Provincial Championships.
There are solo and duet possibilites for both Masters Worlds and Masters Provincial swimmers.
We are also thrilled to introduce a Masters AWD program this season.
If you have any questions about the Masters Competitive program and/or wish to register for tryouts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.